A Psychic's Daily Adventures!

Browse through reality T.V. style psychic happenings in my life. A regular account of my visions, readings and psychic predictions on celebrities, politicians, weather, sports & more.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I know it already! You too!

I believe that we already know the answers we look for in our day to day lives. Did I lock the door? Is the airfare budget going to bring relief to the middle class? Is this.. is that.. and what not? The problem is, in this day and age it has become all so easy for us to procure information by turning on the T.V., clicking on the computer or getting hold of a newspaper. I feel that this kind of information is already available to us in our minds, but it is just that we are not acknowledging it. The next time you think of a question, affirm, "I know it already!" and just wait a few moments with a calm mind. It is likely that the answer to the question (simple yes/no type) will pop into your head. Regular practice of this can sharpen cognitive abilities in my opinion. Well, didn't you know that already!


Visit www.astraltrail.com for free psychic goodies. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home