A Psychic's Daily Adventures!

Browse through reality T.V. style psychic happenings in my life. A regular account of my visions, readings and psychic predictions on celebrities, politicians, weather, sports & more.

Monday, September 05, 2005

[Psychic experiences] How Spirit Guides deliver messages to those who ask

I have a horned owl, Cynthian, as one of my Spirit Guides. Of late, I haven't been meditating much. So I have not had much communication with my Spirit Guides. Actually, I do not even remember when I last spoke with Cynthian. Horrible me.

Last night, before going to bed, I wrote this little letter in my psychic journal.

Dear Cynthian,
I miss our conversations. Please make yourself appear either in my meditation or my dream or otherwise to show me you are around. Today I saw a horned owl in the Harry Potter movie and got reminded of you. Please talk to me. If I hear an owl's shriek in the middle of tonight, I will take it as a message from you.
Sonal

As I slept soundly, I was woken up by a shrill shriek of an owl. We have this huge Mango tree near the balcony where birds, bats and squirrels abound. I instantly knew this was the message I was waiting for. As I acknowledged in my mind that I had got the message and the shrieking could now stop, the bird stopped shrieking.

I must tell you that shrieking of owls is not common in this area and it was only twice earlier (months ago) that I was woken up in the middle of the night by a screeching owl. Mostly it is the howling dogs in the neighbourhood that disturb my sleep.

At that moment, I strongly felt like I should have a look at the time. I looked at the watch and it was 2:06 am. The exact same time I was woken up 2 days ago from a terrible nightmare! I am yet to figure out the connection between the dream and the call. I guess Cynthian has developed enough suspense for me to sit in a meditation and figure it out.

Weird? Unbelievable? Not for me.

Visit www.astraltrail.com for free psychic goodies! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home