A Psychic's Daily Adventures!

Browse through reality T.V. style psychic happenings in my life. A regular account of my visions, readings and psychic predictions on celebrities, politicians, weather, sports & more.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Psychic Dreams : Dream about missing children in Montana : Rick Tody an imposter

I hope what I saw last night in my dream can be of some help to Montana authorities. A guy named Rick Tody, possibly with a white truck, a Dodge, is an imposter. He is not who he claims to be. This may be related to a missing child case. Names such as Emily, Dakota appeared and scenes of amusement parks were seen. If anyone has information / interest in this case, please contact me.

Visit www.astraltrail.com for free psychic goodies! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home