A Psychic's Daily Adventures!

Browse through reality T.V. style psychic happenings in my life. A regular account of my visions, readings and psychic predictions on celebrities, politicians, weather, sports & more.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Seeing 1111 all the time? Could this be a hidden message for you?

Based on an email from Tasha,
Every time i look at a clock it has the same numbers on it? ie; 3:33, 1:11, 4:44? Is this significant or just a coincidence?
I have been encouraged to look at the meanings of these consecutive digits myself. I come across 11:11, 4:44 all the time when looking at the clock. But it is already 11:11 PM in this part of the world (yawn).. So I shall complete the post tomorrow morning.

Visit www.astraltrail.com for free psychic goodies. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home